Reblog if you feel lost
Check Out The New Ride
- Me: C'mon, guys. Let's go.
- Boone: Hey. What is that?
- Me: That is our new minivan.
- Wyatt: That is far from mini. It's like a... maxivan.
- Me: Climb in.
- Boone: Bro, check out all this room.
- Wyatt: Man, you could totally build a fort back here.
- Boone: Oooh, can we?
- Me: As long as we're not driving.
- Wyatt: Aw, man. That's no fun. I want a mobile fort.
- Me: Climb on up into your seats, fellas.
- Boone: Jeez, this is high. I feel like I need a sherpa.
- Me: Careful now.
- Wyatt: I'm cool. I'm a great climber. I've got WHOA! OW!
- Boone: Nice going, ace.
- Me: Are you okay?
- Wyatt: NO!
- Boone: At least his head broke his fall.
- Me: C'mon. I'll put you in your seat.
- Wyatt: No. I hate this minivan now.
- Me: Oh, yeah. Did I mention it has a DVD player.
- Boone: It does? Bro, we can watch "Thomas."
- Wyatt: We can? Strap me in!
- Me: God, you guys are like junkies.
- Wyatt: Hey, since we're in the van, can we go by the toy store and get some more Thomas trains?
- Me: We don't need any more trains. You've got plenty. You've got to learn to make do with what you have.
- Boone: Says the guy with the new minivan. What exactly was wrong with the old car?
- Me: It, uh... Let's go get new trains!
- Wyatt: Yay!
there. i posted something. happy denise?! fuckin bitch
The HP tribute was beautiful
seeing J.K. Rowling and everyone on stage
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE INANIMATE OBJECT?
“Not me, not Hermoine, you!” —Ronald Weasley